The panel “Integration and disintegration tendencies in the EU in the context of the war in Ukraine” is the fifth online discussion of the Warsaw European Forum, an annual event organized by the Kultura Liberalna Foundation together with the financial support of the Foundation of Polish-German Cooperation, Zeit Ebelin und Gerd Bucerius Foundation and the Fritt Ord Foundation.
The video is available with subtitles in Ukrainian | Відео доступне з українськими субтитрами
Programme & Speakers
14.15 – Welcome & Opening remarks (Karolina Wigura)
14.30 – Kick-off statements of the speakers
- Eugeniusz Smolar, Senior Fellow at the Center for International Relations, former Director of the Polish Section, BBC World Service.
- Robert Cooper, Member of the European Council on Foreign Relations.
- Mark Leonard, Co-founder and Director of the European Council on Foreign Relations.
- Sylvie Kauffmann, Editorial director of Le Monde, now at sabbatical with the Robert Bosch Academy in Berlin.
- Petro Burkovskyi, Executive Director, Ilko Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Foundation.
Chair: Karolina Wigura, Kultura Liberalna Foundation, member of the Board, Richard von Weiszäcker Fellow, Robert Bosch Academy in Berlin.
15.30 – Discussion
16.00 – Closing remarks
Cornelius Ochmann, Foundation for Polish-German Cooperation –
Tomasz Wardyński, Wardyński & Partners –
Kacper Szulecki, Norwegian Institute of International Affairs –
Konstanty Gebert, Journalist, Kultura liberalna –
Anna Hofmann, Zeit-Stiftung –
Iryna Solonenko, Center for Liberal Modernity –
Marta Poslad, CEE & Transatlantic Public Policy, Google –
Lucie Haupenthal, European Council on Foreign Relations –
Jakub Bodziony, Kultura Liberalna –